DATE LAST MODIFIED: Feb 01, 2023
What Information We Collect
We collect two categories of information.
1.Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
We’d like to make it clear that we only collect personally identifiable information that you knowingly provide to us. If you do not want the information collected, please do not submit it.
This category of information includes:
- Identifier: full name, postal address, email address, date of birth, telephone numbers etc.
- Demographic information: age, gender, race, ethnicity, date of birth, income, education etc.
- Location information: details about your state/province, city, or community, along with, if you approve, more detailed location information provided by the GPS functionality on mobile devices used to use the Service.
- Financial information: information such as your payment card number, expiration date, and card identification number that is obtained from you in order to process any purchases, or as given by you to administer your participation in optional services and programs.
- Internet and network activity information: information like cookies, pixel tags, and web beacons about your surfing habits, search history, and interactions with websites and advertising.
- Inferences about your preferences and other characteristics: our evaluation of the kinds of products or services you may be interest in.
2.non-personally identifiable information
Much like most other websites, to monitor site use, we collect:
- Web beacons: often used to monitor your online behaviour at out Website for the purpose of web analytics, page tagging or email tracking.
- Log files: stores various non-personally identifiable data regarding your visit with us. The internet protocol (IP) addresses, information about your browser, internet service provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit websites, platform type, and number and identification of clicks are all stored as non-personally identifiable data during your stay with us. This information is used to analyze overall patterns to help us upgrade the dealspd.com services. Additionally, this information may also be used to assist in the diagnosis of server bugs, the administration of dealspd.com services, or the presentation of content based on your interests and preferences. In an aggregate and anonymous basis, this and other anonymous information collected can be shared with business partners and marketers. Without your consent or unless required by law, the association between your IP address and your personally identifiable information is never shared with third parties.
- Cookies: a small text file with tiny pieces of data stored on your computer that allows dealspd.com to identify you when you are using the same device and browser to revisit our Site. We use a variety of cookies for different purposes, including session cookies, preference cookies, security cookies, among others. Along with web beacons and log file data, cookies can help to customize and promote your experience on the Website.
You should know that most browsers accept cookies by default. You are entitled to disable cookies by modifying your browser setting if you don’t want this information to be collected. Please be aware that you might not be able to access some portions of our Website and Services if you do so.
How We Use The Information
We use the information we collect in following ways:
- To operate and maintain our Site
- To improve, customize, and extend our website
- To understand and analyze how you use our Website
- To develop new services, features, and functionality
- To communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer support
- To provide you with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- To locate and prevent fraud
Security Of Information
Here at dealspd.com, one of our main priorities is the privacy of our visitors. We use reasonable efforts and generally accepted industry standards to help secure the information we collect from and about you from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
However, no method of transmission or storage over the Internet or of electronic storage is 100% safe. Though we strive to use commercially acceptable methods to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee you that it’s absolutely secured.
We do promise you that we do not provide, share, give, rent or trade your personal information to any unrelated third party without firstly noticing you.
Privacy Practices of Third Parties
Targeted Advertising and Remarketing
You may see advertisements for our services on other websites and mobile applications because we work with third party advertisers to engage in remarketing and retargeting activities. Through our relationships with these advertisers, we can target messaging to our users by interest-based, demographic, contextual, and other means. These third party advertisers track your online activities over time and across websites and mobile applications by collecting information through automated means, including through the use of third-party cookies, web server logs, and web beacons. They use this information to show you advertisements that may be tailored to your individual interests. The information our advertising partners may collect includes data about your visits to websites and mobile applications that participate in the relevant advertising networks, such as the pages or advertisements you view and the actions you take on the websites or apps. This data collection takes place both on our Sites and on third-party websites and mobile applications that participate in the advertising networks. This process also helps us track the effectiveness of our marketing efforts. Some third-party advertising companies may be advertising networks that are members of the Network Advertising Initiative, which offer a single location to opt out of ad targeting from member companies (www.networkadvertising.org).
Links to and From Other Websites
Your Choices About How We Use Your Information and Opting Out
There are ways by which you can control how your Personal Information is used.
If you do not wish to receive our email promotional offers, you may opt-out by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found in emails we send to you. Please allow up to ten (10) business days for changes to your email preferences to take effect. During that time, you may continue to receive email communications from us that were already in process.
If you do not want us to use information that we collect for us to deliver advertisements to you, you can opt-out of receiving such advertising.
You may opt out of Internet-based and mobile advertising on your mobile device by visiting TRUSTe’s Ad Preference Manager, currently available at https://preferences-mgr.truste.com/, the Digital Advertising Alliance’s consumer choice page, currently available at http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, or the Network Advertising Initiative (NAI) opt out tool currently available at http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
When using the ad industry opt out tools described above, note that: (a) if you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention), but it will not be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you; (b) if you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device; and (c) other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out, and we have no control over the practices of any third-parties. We do not make any representations or warranties about such opt-out services. Such services are independent from us, and we have no control over, or responsibility for their performance.
Our products and services use Google Analytics and its associated tracking technologies to help display our ads you see on other sites, and to help us manage and optimize our online advertising efforts. To opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en or you may access the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser Add-on, currently located at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
We also use analytic technologies offered by Mixpanel. To opt out of Mixpanel analytics, visit https://allaboutdnt.com/#adjust-settings.
By adjusting the privacy and security settings of the specific browsers, you can choose to decline cookies or related tracking technology . Find more detailed information about cookie management at the browsers' respective websites.
California Residents may have additional rights at this section according to California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Disclosure for Legal Purpose
You hereby authorize us to disclose any of your Personal Information pursuant to judicial and administrative proceedings and to law enforcement or government agencies if we are legally required to do so. You also authorize us to disclose Personal Information if we believe the disclosure is necessary or appropriate in the event of an investigation of improper or illegal conduct in connection with the Sites, such as fraud, misrepresentation, intellectual property infringement, or other activity that may put us at risk for liability.
We solemnly and sincerely declare that we do not permit anyone under the age 18 to utilize this Website, or direct any of our content specifically at people of that age. dealspd.com does not intentionally collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please do not send any personal information like name, address, phone number and alike to us. No one under age 18 is allowed to provide any personal information to or on dealspd.com. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from someone under age 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If somewhat you believe that we might have any these information, please contact us by sending an email with detailed information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How To Contact Us